What will you do
– Be part of an energetic and talented team, sharing knowledge, mentoring and being guided as needed;
– Cooperate with other teams to ensure the technical viability of the scope of the projects.
Who are you
– An experienced software developer, with knowledge of the front-end and back-end;
– An expert in object-oriented languages (C #, .NET or Java);
– Knowledgeable in unit tests and / or integration tests;
– A person passionate about the quality of the code;
– A fan and follower of the best practices of modern software development;
– Experienced in agile methodologies, namely Scrum and Kanban;
– Knowledge of SQL and other relational databases and NoSQL;
– Knowledge of REST APIs;
– Interested in large-scale systems and passionate about solving complex problems;
– A motivated team player, who likes to win and share knowledge with others;
– Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Location: Porto or Lisbon.
- Start date: Immediate, for a period of 12 months, renewable for the same period.
- We offer visa support.